The primary objective of writing this book is to provide a platform to automate agricultural field with various sensor and throw the data on cloud with internet of thing. The book provides the basic knowledge of the programming and interfacing of the devices with IoT modem and programming.
The aim is to explain the basic steps to understand the IoT and its application in agriculture field.
It would be a reference book for Postgraduate/ undergraduate engineering students. Students from Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, Robotics, Mechanical, Computer science can avail the book for their projects and research.
The concept which makes this book unique is a book programming based real time project prototypes.
This book is entirely based on the practical experience of the authors while undergoing projects with the students and industries.
Rajesh Singh is currently associated with University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun as Associate Professor and with additional responsibility as Head Institute of Robotics Technology (R&D).
Anita Gehlot has more than ten years of teaching experience with area of expertise embedded systems and wireless sensor networks. She has ten patents in her account.
Bhupendra Singh is Managing director of Schematics Microelectronics and provides Product design and R&D support to industries and Universities
S. Choudhury is the Head of the Department of Electronics, Instrumentation, and Control in the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
1. Introduction to Internet of Things
2. Role of Arduino in Agricultural Field and its Interfacing with External Devices
3. Role of Node MCU in Agricultural Field and its Interfacing with External Devices
4. Development of BLYNK App to Automate Agriculture Field
5. Development of Local web Server for Automation
6. Lab VIEW Based Data Logger for Agricultural Field Parameters Monitoring System
7. MATLAB Based Data Logger for Agricultural Field Parameters Monitoring System
8. A smart Control for Site-specific Management of Fixed Irrigation System
9. iCould and Cayenne Based Perimeter Monitoring System for Agricultural Field
10. Scilab Based Data Logger for Plant Protection from Fire in Agricultural Field
11. Smart Greenhouse Monitoring System for Flower Plant Growth