This type of unique initiative comes up in this book, where academicians and researchers associated with dairy science, have discussed different aspects of alternative and latest trends in dairy industry.
This book is compiled of eleven chapters, divided into three categories: First category is dedicated to processing techniques starting with a brief introduction of all the latest processing technologies in chapter 1, followed by chapters on High pressure processing, Pulsed electric field technology, cold plasma technology. Second category comprises of quality aspects in chapter 5 on aptamers, followed by microbial biosensors, FTIR spectroscopy, Nano Science in Dairy Quality. Third part comprises of application part with Enzyme Based Flavour Components, Applications of modified starch, Nutrigenomics.
The book would expand the insight of knowledge for dairy or food science students, researchers, dairy or pharma industry people and provides new information for exploring the deeper aspects of processing and quality of milk and other dairy products.
1. Alternative (Eco-friendly) Milk Processing Systems - Kuntal Roy, Partha Pratim Debnath, Anindita Debnath, Ronit Mandal and Payal Karmakar
2. High-Pressure Processing: Novel Technology in Dairy Industry - Subhash Prasad and Kunalkumar Ahuja
3. Pulsed Electric Fields (PEF) Technology: Principle and Application in Food Processing - Himanshu Kumar Singh, Sunil Sakhala, Chandni Dularia and Shamim Hossain
4. Cold Plasma Technology in Dairy and Food Industry - Akashkumar K. Solanki, Radhika Govani and Ashwin S. Hariyani
5. Aptamer:Next Generation Analytical Tool for Dairy Industry - Ronit Mandal and Payal Karmakar
6. Application and Advancement of Microbial Bio-Sensor in Food and Dairy Industry - Falguni Patra and Raj Kumar Duary
7. Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Spectroscopy: Principle and Application in Analysis of Dairy Products - Akshay Ramani, Chandrakanta Sen, Pavel Rout and Shamim Hossain
8. Applications of Enzyme Based Flavour Components in Dairy Products - Partha Pratim Debnath, Anindita Debnath, Kuntal Roy, Payal Karmakar, Ronit Mandal and Jimi Roy Sarkar
9. Applications of Modified Starch in Dairy and Food Products - Chandni Dularia and Rahul Thory
10. Applications of Nano Science in Dairy Quality Aspect - Payal Karmakar and Ronit Mandal
11. Nutrigenomics and Milk: A Perspective - Shikha Pandhi, Veena Paul and Arvind
12. Metabolomics to Determine the Quality and Traceability of Milk - Akshay Ramani, Ankitkumar J. Thesiya, Amit P. Patel and Nikunj M. Vachhani