The book has detailed information about the recent advances made and future course expected in the field of poultry nutrition. In the past, main focus was on increasing the meat and egg production to meet the ever-increasing demand of animal protein globally.
However, futuristic demand in poultry is driven not only by the need to maximize biological and economic performance of birds, but also by societal issues (environmental, welfare, antibiotic growth promoters, traceability and use of genetically modified ingredients). Thus, an attempt has been made to assemble most of the recent scientific research work made, in order to enlighten and update the knowledge of students, teachers, research scholars, and industrialists in the field of poultry nutrition.
1. Nutritional Requirements of Chicken - An Overview - S.V.S. Verma, S.K. Bhanja & M.T. Banday
2. Recent Advances in Amino Acid Nutrition in Chicken - P.K. Shukla
3. Recent Advances in Organic Minerals in Poultry Nutrition - Chandra Deo & Divya Sharma
4. Application of Biotechnology in Poultry Nutrition - Jaydip R. and Monika M.
5. Nano-biotechnology in Poultry Nutrition: The Hindsight - S.K. Bhanja and S.V.S. Verma
6. Gut Health: What’s New in Chicken Nutrition? - Deben Sapcota and Dimpi Choudhury
7. Latest Trends in Feed Additives in Chicken Nutrition - Amitav Bhattacharyya and Pankaj Kumar Shukla
8. Enzyme Technology in Poultry Nutrition: Present and Future Scenario - Praveen K. Tyagi, Rokade J. and Monika M.
9. Role of Phytase in Poultry Nutrition - H.P. Shrivastava
10. Exploration of Natural Additives in Poultry Production - D. Uma Maheswari, N. Elanchezhian, R. Suresh and George Dominic
11. Early Chick Nutrition - S. Adil, Manzoor A. Wani, I.U. Sheikh and M.T. Banday
12. Aflatoxins-Hazard to Poultry Production - Y.A. Beigh, Haidar Ali Ahmad, M.T. Banday, S. Adil and Z. Haq
13. Mycotoxicological Challenges in Poultry - Krishnamurthy T.N. and G. Devegowda
14. Application of in-ovo Technology in Poultry - Vignesh G., Gajendiran K. and Srinivasan G.
15. Nutritional Factors Affecting Fertility and Hatchability of Eggs - Manzoor A. Wani, S. Adil, M.T. Banday and I.U. Sheikh
16. Feed Technological Interventions for Augmenting Poultry Productivity - Y.A. Beigh, A.M. Ganai, S. Adil, M.T. Banday and Z. Haq
17. Solid State Fermentation of Feeds for Poultry - Ramesh Sharma
18. Alternative Feed Resources for Poultry Rations - Y.A. Beigh, A.M. Ganai, M.T. Banday, Haidar Ali Ahmad and S. Adil
19. Low Protein Diets with Supplemental Amino Acids for Economical and Eco-Friendly Broiler Production - T.M. Prabhu, B.N. Suresh and C. Basavanta Kumar
20. Functional Feed Ingredients and Supplements in Poultry Nutrition - B.N. Suresh, M.C. Shivakumar and G.P. Hombegowda