This book gives the routinely used analytical methods for soil, water, fertilizers and manures as single source. It is mainly meant for teaching research in soil chemistry, soil fertility and fertilizers production and water quality. As the plant growth and development are essentially related to these fields, all analytical procedures are given for plant in-organic constituents. The present work is unique in that sense it includes all tested proved and widely used methods along with principles and apt interpretations for determination of nutrients in plant and soil and quality of fertilizers and water, which are concern with plant growth.
No eChapter available for this eBook
2. Basics of An Analytical Laboratory
3. Methods for Soil Analysis
4. Methods for Plant Analysis
5. Methods for Water Analysis
6. Methods for Fertilizers and Manures Analysis
7. Modern Techniques in Analysis of Soil, Plant, Water and Fertilizer/Manures