Economics is rather being a stationary subject is a dynamic one. We are living in a developing country with mixed economy. The economy is however changing. The government is implying new policies thus affecting the lifestyle and testing the managing capacity of a business person. In our everyday life we deal with the situations where we have make decisions regarding fulfilment of our basic need with available resources.
This book entitled ‘Advances in Agri-Management’ is meant with an aim of enhancing the knowledge of the students and every interested person in the concerned subject matter. The main aim of the publication is to provide the academic fraternity, insights and supports ways in which the business is managed in the growing economies.
This book tries to addresses ongoing issues in various management fields.
• It assumes that the reader’s goal is to achieve a balance of knowledge in this diversified management context.
• It presents a selection of quality work from the academicians and young researchers who can very well be the best we can offer.
• It explores a vision of future requirement of organizations and practices followed along with the current research and education trend.
• It treats recent works and developments as a integral part of knowledge which is becoming a must have for every person who wishes to contribute in the country’s development in the long run.
Rakhi Gupta: Assistant Professor, Faculty of Commerce, Banaras Hindu University, Central University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Divya Gupta Chowdhry: Head and Dean, Faculty of Commerce and Management, Rama University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Rakesh Singh: Agribusiness Management,Department of Agricultural Economic, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
Central University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
1. Algorithmic Leadership in the Growing Information Economy A Contextual Development of Innovative Leadership Practices in Emerging Markets
Abhishek Bhushan Singhal and Farhat Fatima
2. Factors Affecting Shoes ‘Consumer Preference in Nekemte Town’: An Econometric Analysis
Akshaya Kumar Mohanty
3. Role of E-wallets in Financial Inclusion in Emerging Economies: An Indian Perspective
Amit Kumar Sinha and Nitin Shanakar
4. A Study on the Association Between Demographic Attributes and Celebrity Endorsements
5. A Study on Changing Pattern of Market in the Children’s Segment
6. Role of Financial Institutions in the Sustainable Development of Entrepreneurship in International Arena
Ashutosh Mohanty and Shaikh Sahanwaz Islam
7. A Critical Appraisal of Major Changes in Indian Companies Act
Tanushree Roy, Dolly Roy Choudhary and Ramendu Roy
8. Systematic Risk Analysis of Selected Public Sector Banks of India
Hardeepika Singh Ahluwalia and Kulbir Kaur Bhatti
9. Sustainable Growth of Banks Through the Participation in Commodity Market
10. Work Life Balance: A Tool for Increasing Productivity of Employees
K.A. Goyal and Arpita Agrawal Babel
11. Job Inspirational Elements of Employee’s in M.S & M.Es, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India – A Case Study
Maddali Aravind and T. Rama Devi
12. A Study on Awareness and Factors Influencing the Selection of Mutual Funds
M.Buchaiah and A. Sudhakar
13. Initiatives Required for Sustainable Organic Farming with Reference to Uttar Pradesh
Neeraj Singh, Rakhi Gupta and Divya Gupta Chowdhry
14. Orange: Future Challenges
Parminder Kaur and Qamar Parvez Rana
15. Green Marketing: An Analysis of Consumer’s Awareness Attitude, and Purchase Intentions
16. Entry of Indian ICT Industry into the Emerging African Market: A Study from the Regulatory Environment Perspective
Shrishail K. Angadi and N. M. K. Bhatta
17. Price Discover: Evidences from Indian Agricultural Market
Namita Rajput, Shoeba and Sufiya
18. Convergence of Innovation and Sustainability in Business in Emerging Indian Economy: A Knowledge Management Perspective
Mayank Sharma and Yashwant Gupta
19. Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Issues in India: An Analysis
Priyanka Gujrati and V.S. Sundaram
20. Managing Business in Emerging Economics on Service Tax: Snap Shot
G. Velmurugan, V. Selvam and R. Subashini
21. Challenges to Financial Inclusion in India
Swarnima Jaiswal and Vimarsh Jaiswal
22. CR Reporting Practices: Initiatives and its Impacts on Inclusive Growth in India
23. Alignment of HR Policies and Practices with Business Strategy: A Case Leading Lubricant Company
24. Financial Statement Analysis of Some Power Sector Companies in India
Santanu Kumar Das
25. Analysis of Sector-wise Lending by Pragathi Grameena Bank in Karnataka State
26. Strategies for New Market Entry