A perspective on organic agriculture has been presented in the book based on the available information in a cogent and easily understandable manner. In the book, there are 8 chapters oriented towards organic agriculture, environmental, income aspects and modernization in farming practices. Initially, the book provides an overall status of organic farming followed by biofertilizers i.e. granular, liquid and vermicomposting. Different views on various aspects of integrated agricultural management systems, double income of farmers, agricultural technological innovations are furthermore discussed with a focus on technological innovations. Finally, a vision was discussed on transformational role of digital technologies in agriculture.
Researcher, teachers, academics and students in the agricultural field in particular will find this book to be of immense use.
Amit Kumar Jain Ignou, Rc. Karnal, Haryana
JDS Panwar Retired as Head, Division of Plant Physiology, IARI, New Delhi
No eChapter available for this eBook
1. Organic Farming: History, Present Status and Future
3. Liquid Biofertilizers
4. Earthworm and Vermitechnology
5. Integrated Agricultural Management Systems
6. Indian Farming and Doubling of Farmer’s Income
7. Technological Innovations and Practices
8. Transformational Role of Digital Technologies Towards Agriculture