This book provides comprehensive knowledge and information on selection of suitable samples, appropriate collection procedure, proper dispatch method, and diagnosis of microbial and parasitic agents, clinical pathology, and histopathology from a single source, helping to overcome the challenges frequently encountered in field laboratories.
Formats for common disease diagnosis and reporting, as well as the contact information for diagnostic firms and labs, are also provided. In order for procedures to be used by a variety of laboratory personnel, including veterinary officers, students, and technicians, procedures are briefly described in simple language for assessing the condition of an animal’s health.
It is hoped that, this book on “Veterinary Clinical Diagnostic Techniques” would immensely benefits its users in the field of disease diagnosis.
1. Collection, Labeling, Transportation and Preservation of Body Fluid Samples - Rajesh Kumar Verma
2. Clinical Significance and Interpretation of Serum Glucose - Rajesh Kumar Verma and Saurabh
3. Clinical Significance and Interpretation of Serum Protein - Saurabh
4. Clinical Significance and Interpretation of Serum Lipid Profile and Serum Ketone Bodies - Saurabh
5. Clinical Significance and Interpretation of Serum Minerals - Rajesh Kumar Verma
6. Clinical Significance and Interpretation of Serum Electrolytes - Rajesh Kumar Verma
7. Clinical Significance and Interpretation of Serum Creatinine, Urea (Bun) and Uric Acid - Rajesh Kumar Verma
8. Urine Examination: Clinical Significance and Interpretation -Saurabh
9. Clinical Hematology in Veterinary Practice -Rajesh Kumar Verma
10. Parasitic Diseases: Laboratory Evaluation and Diagnosis of Samples - Rajesh Kumar Verma
11. Laboratory Diagnosis of Protozoal Infection - Saurabh
12. Examination of Skin Scraping - Saurabh