This proposed book is the easy and complete guide to students for Course of Confectionery Technology. Generally text books and reference books recommended for confectionery technology are very costlier and also not easily available. Language of books many times is not easy to understand.
This book “Basics of Confectionery Technology” is easy to understand. It will be surely helpful to all students, staff, individuals for basics of Confectionery Technology. In other words,this Book is the “Perfect Solution” for Confectionery Technology”
1. Introduction to Confectionery, 2. Sugar 3. Various Sweetening Ingredients Used in Confectionery
4. Whipping Agent, 5. Release Agents, 6. Milk Ingredients in Chocolates, 7. Starch Hydrolysates
8. Glucose Syrup and It’s Production, 9. Cocoa, 10. Cocoa Bean Processing, 11. Cocoa Butter
12. Chocolate Manufacturing Process, 13. Chocolate and It’s Types, 14. High Boiled Sweets
15. Grained Sugar Products,16. Lozenges,17.Tabletting, 18. Aerated Products Marshmallows and Nougat, 19. Pan Coating, 20. Packaging Requirements of Confectionary